Legal Compliance for Small and Medium Enterprises
It is important to ensure that you have the right protections around your business, that you know the risks that you are exposed to and that you understand your rights and obligations. As a small business operator, you have a myriad of laws to comply with and relationships to manage. If an issue or dispute does arise, or you just need a further voice in negotiations, we are here to represent your interests and assist you with your needs.
Services to small businesses include:
- Review and advise on contracts
- Drafting commercial agreements (eg. distribution agreements,
- consultant agreements)
- Confidentiality/Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Employment/Contractor Agreements
- Review and advise on Franchise Agreements and Information
- Payment Terms
- Terms and Conditions
- Dissolution of Partnership Agreements
- Representation in negotiations
- Review and Advise on commercial lease agreements
- Debt Collection (consultation, two letters, and one phone call)
- Representation in litigation or regulatory proceedings is quoted separately depending on the factual scenario of each matter as court scales apply.