On-Demand In-House Legal Counsel
Corporate Counsel handles day-to-day, routine legal matters such as contract reviews, drafting and negotiations on an on-demand basis. Instead of hiring an in-house legal team or general counsel which may be too expensive, you can hire an outside legal counsel for all your corporate and commercial law needs.
To stay compliant with constant changes in the dynamic legal and regulatory climate of the business world, an organisation must comply with international trade laws, environmental regulations, promote organisational ethics, and corporate integrity. Respond to challenges in the global marketplace for the smooth functioning of the business.
Safeguard your business assets, brand reputation, and mitigate financial and regulatory risks such as money-laundering and cybercrimes.
Cross-Border Tax Advisory
With the rapid surge of globalisation, companies need to align their global tax position with their overall business strategy to augment benefits in various financial parameters. Develop visionary and integrated tax strategies that tackle various tax-related risks and achieve sustainable growth. Manage your business tax burden, global tax risks, and meet cross border reporting obligations. Efficiently build a secure and flexible transfer pricing policy collaborated to your business aims. Avoid double taxation on passive and active incomes across business jurisdictions.
Contract Review and Negotiations
Contracts form the core of the modern business. It is necessary that these contracts are managed and dealt with in a consistent, logical, and fair manner. Easily deal with regulatory and administrative hurdles. Manage your company’s contracts efficiently and conduct the business efficaciously.
Improve overall security of important business information, get better efficiency in the management of the contracts, measure overall cost benefits, easily monitor your contracts, and get regular management information aligned with your business objectives. Minimise risks, make quicker deals and gain customer satisfaction.
- Negotiating and drafting contracts – Software/technology agreements (outbound, inbound/vendor, development, outsourcing)
- Professional services agreements
- Development/outsourcing agreements
- Early-stage and follow on venture financing
Due Diligence Services
Research and analysis is an essential process acquisition, investment, partnership in business or bank loan. It ensures the investor/ acquirer knows about issues involved and make informed choices.
Get a confidential, effective and impartial analysis before acquisition/ investment. Get help in identification and quantification of deal-specific risks and opportunities, tax exposure and liabilities. Identify hidden costs, commitments, and contingencies. Know the issues that can affect the purchase and contract conditions.
Startup Valuation Services
Startup valuation is essential to determine the value of your startup. It is not always ideas and people that appeals an investor to invest in a startup, an investor may want to know the company’s worth before investing in a startup. Determining the value of a business before is a complex but essential task.
Ascertain the real worth of your startup. Make informed investments. Get investors to offer the right amount of money needed. Get valuation methods for your startup without any potential conflict.
Exit Management Services
Parting with employees professionally, whether after resignation or termination of employment, involves a set of processes that includes checking of dues, exit interviews, replacement request, etc. Get help to manage these processes. Get full and final settlement of an employee, manage all the Exit Activities, help HR to create full and final Checklist, help the HR department to disburse department wise exit checklists and file checklist responses and generate relieving letter., conduct exit interview.
Merger & Acquisitions
Merger and acquisition have a significant impact on business. Every deal in merger and acquisition is unique. It requires a considerable amount of knowledge and experience to make a deal with maximum benefits. Identify and implement the opportunity to merge with or acquire other businesses. Identify and deal with risks involved in merger and acquisition. Get assistance with planning, implementation, and negotiation. Maximise profit and get the best from every deal.
- Day-to-day counselling and legal services to corporations and their boards of directors
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Commercial litigation, Contractual disputes
- Advising and representing the interests of business owners
- Specialises in commercial and business law
- Idea Validation
- Advising you on the business structure (Company, LLP, Partnership) after analysing your business needs
- Advising on establishing the business structure
- Procuring the approvals/licenses, if any required to start up the business
- Drafting necessary JV/Partnership Agreements etc.
- Drafting of legal agreement, organisational policies
- Assisting in Trademark and Copyright Registrations
- Managing the accounting and payroll requirement
- Legal Compliance Management
- Maintenance of corporate secretarial records (periodic statutory filings, Board papers, maintenance of statutory registers, interacting with statutory auditors)
- Structuring the ESOP offering
- Drafting the Employee Stock Option Policy
- Formats of grant letter and exercise notices
- Drafting of corporate resolutions
- Statutory filings under Companies Act, 2013
- Assisting with granting of options
- Intimation of vesting to employees
- Assisting with the exercise of options
- Assisting with appropriate steps upon cessation of employment
- Resolutions and statutory filings under the Companies Act, 2013
Fundraising – Angel Investment/Venture Capital
- Preparing the Project Report /Information Memorandum about the business
- Preparing the organisation for due-diligence by investors
- Arranging in meeting with financial institutions, venture capitalist and other investors.
- Assisting in pitching the business plan before the financial institutions, venture capitalist and other
- Entering into negotiations with financial institutions, venture capitalist and other investors.
- Assisting in drafting shareholders or other agreement with investors
Company Secretarial Support
- Company Incorporation/ Company Registration Services
- Incorporation of Limited Liability Partnership companies
- Digital Signature of all types
- Director Identification Number (DIN) and related matters
- Filing of all corporate legal documents with MCA21 Portal
- All procedural and compliance related matters of corporate law
- Incorporation of Companies – Private limited, Public limited, Section 25 companies and Part IX conversions
- All post incorporation registrations
- Charge Matters – creation, modification, and satisfaction of charges
- Change in Company Name
- Change of objects
- Change in Ownership
- Change in Management
- Issue of share certificates
- Updating of statutory records – minutes of Board Meetings, AGMs and Statutory Registers
- Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) related
- Reserve Bank India (RBI) related compliance’s
- Liaison with the office of Registrar of Companies and Regional Director
- Company Law Board matters
- Economic Offense Court matters
- Research, Study, and Report on any Corporate related subject/matter
- Registration with Software Technology Park of India (STPI)
- Special Economic Zones (SEZ) Related
- Liaison with DGFT – Obtaining IEC and related matters
- Consultancy relating to Venture Capital Funding
- Consultancy relating to ISO Certification
- Management Information Systems related
- Creation/Development of internal control systems
- Making and Implementation of Employee Stock Option Plans/Schemes
- Buying and Selling of Companies
- Closure of Companies
- Opinion on various matters
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Related
- Approvals from Central Government (Ministry of Corporate Affairs) and related
- One Stop Solution for all corporate needs
Technology, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency
We advise on blockchain and cryptocurrency projects with respect to legal compliances, jurisdictions, incorporation, ICO/ITO/STO offerings, and setting up a crypto exchange.
Mergers & Acquisitions
End-to-end support on M&A deals. Due diligence and deal support for large, complex transactions.
Specialises in Commercial and Business Law
We provide day-to-day counselling and legal services to corporations and their boards of directors on corporate and compliance matters. Our practice designed around advising and representing the interests of business owners, enterprises, government, and insurers.
- Contract Manufacturing/White Labelling
- R&D Agreement
- Licensing Agreement
- Vendor/Supplier Agreement
- Intellectual Property Assignment Agreement
- Distributor Agreement
- Draft Invoice with Terms of Sale
- Terms of Service
- End-user License Agreement
- Product Licensing Agreement
- Technology Licensing Agreement
- Term Sheet
- Investment SHA
- Investment SPA
- Investment Agreement
- IT Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Confidential Information Policy
- Cyber Security Incident Response
- [IMPORTANT] RoC Compliances for LLP
- [RBI Regulatory Update] – FPI NCD route – Voluntary Retention Route (Revised scheme)
- A Guide to Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC)
- All About Fast Track Mergers in India
- All about Form AOC-4 – XBRL
- Clarification on Form ADT 1 Form for Appointment of Auditor filed through GNL 2