Legal Compliance for eCommerce Marketplace Startups
There are unique aspects to online businesses and mobile device apps. Your business operates 24 hours, 7 days a week and is accessible to the entire world.
In addition to having the right structure and complying with the law, you need to ensure that you protecting your business, your intellectual property, your systems, and your clients!
You operate in a highly exposed environment without boundaries. With little or no personal interaction with clients or customers, the way you communicate through your website is mission-critical.
Ecommerce Lawyers India – Legal Advice for Cloud, Marketplace, EdTech & FinTech Startups
Specific startup services provided to e-commerce businesses include:
- Website & App User Agreements
- E-store Terms and Conditions
- Stockists/Supplier Agreements
- Privacy Policies
- Refund Policies
- Legal Disclaimers
- Affiliate Agreements
- [IMPORTANT] RoC Compliances for LLP
- [RBI Regulatory Update] – FPI NCD route – Voluntary Retention Route (Revised scheme)
- A Guide to Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC)
- All About Fast Track Mergers in India
- All about Form AOC-4 – XBRL
- Clarification on Form ADT 1 Form for Appointment of Auditor filed through GNL 2