Data Protection and Privacy Laws
Ranked as one of the leading boutique corporate law firm in India, CorporateCounsel provides complete legal solutions with specialisations in Corporate Law advisory, governance and contracts, civil and criminal litigation, Mergers and Acquisitions, Employment Law, Intellectual Property and Data Protection.
As you know, data is the new sought-after commodity and its role as a corporate asset needs to be valued. The robust development in the digital space has created a necessity to bring in laws and regulations and best practices for a robust data privacy & data protection strategy.
Our data privacy and cybersecurity team can bring this unique experience with diverse specialties in techno-legal issues, digital forensics, cybercrime investigations, medical law, employment law, government and regulatory investigations, and litigation. We are equipped with tools and best practices and proven framework to identify threat vectors, and implement policies to minimise the risk of cybersecurity incidents. Our team can quickly respond to any potential security incidents.
Our comprehensive legal offerings includes tailor-made advice, and updates on regulatory & compliances on data privacy and data protection, such as:
- Data breach and cybercrime
- Outsourcing and HR solutions
- Compliance with local privacy laws
- Information governance and records management
- Privacy impact assessments and risk management
- Security policies and bring your own device (BYOD)
- Government and law enforcement data requests
- Public sector issues and freedom of information
- Digital media privacy and CRM strategy
- Mergers and acquisitions
- [IMPORTANT] RoC Compliances for LLP
- [RBI Regulatory Update] – FPI NCD route – Voluntary Retention Route (Revised scheme)
- A Guide to Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC)
- All About Fast Track Mergers in India
- All about Form AOC-4 – XBRL
- Clarification on Form ADT 1 Form for Appointment of Auditor filed through GNL 2